Welcome to EMO Hannover.
World's leading trade fair for production technology.
Registration for exhibitors
On this page you will find all the documents you need to participate in EMO Hannover 2023.
Do you have any questions regarding the registration? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Pricing and services
The following prices and services are part of EMO Hannover 2023. The respective detailed provisions can be found in the Conditions of Participation.
- Booth rental prices
The minimum stand area per exhibitor at EMO Hannover 2023 is 20 square meters. Each square meter or part thereof will be charged in full. The basic price for stand areas with one open stand side is:
- Early bird price (until 15 October 2022): 355 euros/square meter
- Regular price (from 16 October 2022): 377 euros/square meter
The rental price increases for stand sizes up to 50 square meters by:
- 20 percent, if the stand is exposed on 2 sides,
- 30 percent, if the stand is exposed on 3 sides,
- 50 percent, if the stand is exposed on 4 sides,
For larger stands, the above surcharges will be charged for the first 50 suqare meters. For the area exceeding 50 square meters up to 100 square meters, half the surcharge will be charged, and above that a single surcharge of 10 percent will be charged. In the case of two-story construction (from 100 square meters stand area), the basic prices for one open side apply to the area developed on the upper floor. All prices are net, plus statutory value-added tax.
Use our booth rental calculator to determine the cost of your participation. Here you can see transparently at a glance what costs will be incurred for your participation in EMO Hannover 2023.
- Services included in the booth rental
The stand rental fee includes the following services (excerpt):
- Stand space (without stand construction)
- Electrical connections (3 kW to 130 kW) incl. installation costs per connection or transfer point
- Complete power consumption of exhibits and stand operation
- Consumption of water and compressed air
- Transport and positioning of exhibition goods on the stand
- Crane and forklift usage for assembly and disassembly of exhibits
- Removal of material waste and chips from the exhibition halls
- Storage of empties and full loads (incl. retrieval of full loads as required or agreed during the trade fair)
- Unlimited number of free visitor tickets for inviting customers
- Exhibitor passes and parking permits depending on stand size.
- One entry in the alphabetical list of exhibitors in the print and online catalogs
- Unlimited entries in the product directory of the print and online catalogs (one line with company name, hall, booth number)
- One exhibition catalog per 25 square meters of stand space (max. five copies per exhibitor)
Innovate manufacturing – this is the new EMO Hannover
EMO Hannover is the breeding ground for innovations, key debates, and new business partnerships. At no other fair in this sector will you experience so many trends and new developments close up – because our exhibitors have long since aligned their innovation cycles to their presentations here.
Representing the most important interface between industry and production technology, we are the active power behind modernization processes in manufacturing – outside trade fair hours as well. And we are evolving accordingly.
- As the world’s leading trade fair for production technology and most significant event in the sector, we are strengthening our pledge to offer all fair participants a complete overview for their qualified decisions to invest.
- In our role as an international business platform, we promote effective networking and the cross-sector communication of ideas – 365 days a year.
Under the banner “Innovate manufacturing” we present to you the latest trends in technology, strategy, and organization. Our future insights provide you with a continuous stream of topical reports from experts in the manufacturing industries and related fields – before, during, and after the trade fair.
Here you will find details on the megatrends now affecting the sector and on our focal themes “The future of business”, “The future of connectivity”, and “The future of sustainability in production”.
Let's talk science
Take a look at tomorrow’s industry even before EMO Hannover 2023. Talk to renowned scientists about the production technology of tomorrow in a live webinar every last Wednesday of the month at 11.30 am (CET).
The topics are as diverse as the current challenges. They range from innovative production technologies and novel management systems to visions for a sustainable industry. Get up to date on digitalisation, sustainable production, resilience, modular production or even automated factory organisation: up-to-date, practical, comprehensible.
Take advantage of the opportunity!
Thematic sections at EMO Hannover 2023
Whether you plan to be present in the thematic section exclusively or as a secondary platform in addition to your own booth at EMO Hannover 2023: Our joint stands offer you the all-round carefree package. As an integral part of the EMO Hannover 2023 overall concept, they guide just the right target groups to your exhibit.
At EMO Hannover 2023 the following joint stands are available: Open Space Cobot Solutions Area, Future of Connectivity Area, Additive Manufacturing Area, Future of Sustainability in Production Area.
Your benefits in a nutshell:
- low planning and organization expenses
- low overall and staff expenses
- professional support and advice
- comprehensive press relations for your area
- choice of various stand sizes
- attractive advertising material package for your visitor approach
- unlimited free admission codes to EMO Hannover 2023 for your customers
- media package included