Final Deadline: March 11, 2022
Eligibility Period: March 2021 – March 2022
THE BEST DESIGN IS VISIBLE
The old adage that “the best design is invisible” may apply in some cases, but here at Applied Arts, we’ve spent the past 30 years making sure that your designs are as visible as possible. When you win an Applied Arts Design Award you are getting your work in front of more than 178,500 creative and marketing professionals from around the world. Moreover, you are presenting your work to be judged by industry veterans and hot commodities. Getting an accolade from them is more than a feather in your cap; it’s the whole bird.
So make yourself and your work known to the industry, show us your designs, and get the visibility only an Applied Arts Award can bring.
This is an international competition open to all forms of commissioned, published, unpublished, and personal Design work, including these and many more categories:
- Design: Brand Identity Brochures, Cause Related Design, Data Visualization, Environmental Design, Experiential/Event, Pro Bono, Public Service.
- Editorial Design: Books or publications.
- Packaging Design: Beverages, Consumer Products, Retail applications.
- Promotional Design: Point-of-Sale messaging, Premium/Gift Item, Promotional collateral.
- Typography Design: Applications for Corporate, Digital, Editorial, Packaging.
- Entire Design Programs: Corporate Identity, Entire Design, Guerrilla Marketing.
- Craft, Young Blood, Community … and more.
Be sure to review the Call for Entry kit and 2022 Categories kit for important information and tips on entering