The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Management aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Manufacturing and Industrial Management. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Manufacturing and Industrial Management
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Manufacturing and Industrial Management are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
15. International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Management has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Manufacturing and Industrial Management. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Feature Analysis of Predictive Maintenance Models
- Evaluation of Environmental, Technical, and Economic Indicators of a Fused Deposition Modeling Process
M. Yosofi, S. Ezeddini, A. Ollivier, V. Lavaste, C. Mayousse
- Heat Recovery System from Air-Cooled Chillers in Iranian Hospitals
Saeed Vahidifar, Mohammad Nakhaee Sharif, Mohammad Ghaffari
- An Evaluation on the Effectiveness of a 3D Printed Composite Compression Mold
Peng Hao Wang, Garam Kim, Ronald Sterkenburg
- Hospitality Management to Welcome Foreign Guests in the Japanese Lodging Industry
- Interoperability Maturity Models for Consideration When Using School Management Systems in South Africa: A Scoping Review
Keneilwe Maremi, Marlien Herselman, Adele Botha
- Study of Effect of Gear Tooth Accuracy on Transmission Mount Vibration
Kalyan Deepak Kolla, Ketan Paua, Rajkumar Bhagate
- Deployment of Beyond 4G Wireless Communication Networks with Carrier Aggregation
Bahram Khan, Anderson Rocha Ramos, Rui R. Paulo, Fernando J. Velez
- Blockchain’s Feasibility in Military Data Networks
Brenden M. Shutt, Lubjana Beshaj, Paul L. Goethals, Ambrose Kam
- Lean Manufacturing: Systematic Layout Planning Application to an Assembly Line Layout of a Welding Industry
Fernando Augusto Ullmann Tobe, Moacyr Amaral Domingues, Figueiredo, Stephany Rie Yamamoto Gushiken
- Simulation Model for Optimizing Energy in Supply Chain Management
Nazli Akhlaghinia, Ali Rajabzadeh Ghatari
- Lean Production to Increase Reproducibility and Work Safety in the Laser Beam Melting Process Chain
C. Bay, A. Mahr, H. Groneberg, F. Döpper
- Reimagining the Learning Management System as a “Third” Space
Christina Van Wingerden
- The Journey from Lean Manufacturing to Industry 4.0: The Rail Manufacturing Process in Mexico
Diana Flores Galindo, Richard Gil Herrera
- A BIM-Based Approach to Assess COVID-19 Risk Management Regarding Indoor Air Ventilation and Pedestrian Dynamics
T. Delval, C. Sauvage, Q. Jullien, R. Viano, T. Diallo, B. Collignan, G. Picinbono