Intel today launched its newest generation Intel® Xeon® W-3300 processors, available today from its system integrator partners. Built for advanced workstation professionals, Intel Xeon W-3300 processors offer uncompromised performance, expanded platform capabilities, and enterprise-grade security and reliability in a single-socket solution.
Why It Matters: The Intel Xeon W-3300 processors are designed for next-gen professional applications with heavily threaded, input/output-intensive workloads. Use cases stretch across artificial intelligence (AI), architecture, engineering, construction (AEC), and media and entertainment (M&E). With a new processor core architecture to transform efficiency and advanced technologies to support data integrity, Intel Xeon W-3300 processors are equipped to deliver uncompromising workstation performance.
About the New Intel Xeon W-3300 Processors: Five new processors (W-3375, W-3365, W-3345, W-3335 and W-3323) deliver outstanding performance with expanded platform capabilities in a single-socket solution. They include up to 38 cores and 76 threads with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology, frequencies up to 4.0 GHz, 64 processor PCIe* Gen 4.0 lanes and up to 4TB of DDR4-3200 error-correcting code (ECC) memory support.
Intel Xeon W-3300 processors feature a new processor core architecture representing a new era in performance and efficiency, and as compared to the previous generation deliver:
- Up to 2.5 times maximum memory capacity support1 and up to 31% memory bandwidth increase.2
- Up to 45% faster multi-threaded performance in Cinema 4D workloads.3
- Up to 26% faster on preview rendering workloads in AutoDesk Maya.4
- Up to 20% faster editing and encoding performance in Adobe Premiere Pro workloads.5
- Up to 27% faster on final 3D rendering workloads in AutoDesk Maya.6
Other featured technologies include:
- Up to 4.0 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0.
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost to power machine learning inferencing workloads.
- Up to 4TB DDR4-3200 8-channel memory support.
- Intel® AVX-512 instruction support.
- Error-correcting code (ECC) memory support.
- Built-in reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) technologies.
- Intel® Optane™ SSD P5800X support.