BIG SEE Awards were launched as regional awards to systematically explore and promote the creative and business potential of the Southeast Europe. With the ambition of connecting creativity beyond regional boundaries, they have outgrown regional frameworks and become international. Nowadays BIG SEE Awards contribute to the unique and original creative achievements in architecture, interior, product and fashion design globally.
- Regular: June 15, 2022
- Latecomers: June 16 – June 30, 2022
covers the cost of judging process. If the submitted project wins an award, the entrant is obligated to choose one of the packages.
- Regular: 200 €
- Latecomers: 300 €
- Product excellence recognition
- Positioning among leading designers and design oriented companies
- Networking with the business and creative elite
- Flexible and cost-effective promotional concept
- Products completed within the last three years.
- Entrants are allowed to submit multiple products, each with a separated entry form.
- Only on time submitted products with specified text description and images will be admitted to competition.
- Entries will not be accepted or judged without payment of the entry fee.
Criteria & Judging
- ethics & ecology
- business potential
Among the BIG SEE Awards Winners, Grand Prix Winner in each category will be selected. The jury has the right to recategorise any entry. The decision of the jury is final. The jury is not obliged to explain its decision.
Entrants can choose among the following categories:
- Home (furniture, lighting and lamps, household appliances and accessories, tableware, soft furnishings, sanitary furniture, food packaging etc.)
- Personal (jewellery, wearable tech, mobile phones, watches, shoes, eyewear)
- Leisure (sports equipment, bar and restaurant products, luxury goods, toys, personal care, wellness and beauty)
- Work (working machinery, tools and equipment, office stationery, furniture and lights for work)
- Mobility (all means of personal or public transport – bicycles, cars, ships, trains, planes, transport related accessories)
- Urban (urban equipment and public lighting)